Dr. Andrew Oteo makes it his mission to educate and support as many people as possible in reaching their life potential. Even more, whatever Dr. Oteo does, he is firm and enthusiastic in his approach. He brings energy and optimism to his chiropractic practice and his community. While studying Health and Exercise Science at the University of Oklahoma, a series of sports related injuries sparked his interest in finding the most successful ways to treat and prevent pain and injuries without the use of drugs or surgery. These life experiences led him to graduate school at Parker University, where he began pursuing his passion in life: helping people finally reach their full God-given health & performance potential through chiropractic care.
After studying Health and Exercise Science at University of Oklahoma, Dr. Oteo also became involved in functional exercise and biomechanics research. As an avid athlete, Dr. Oteo continues his education by keeping informed on the most up to date studies on body function, nutrition protocols and exercise principles to keep himself and his patients moving as a result.
- Corporate Health Specialist
- Parker University Ambassador
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Avid runner and triathlete
- Medical Team member of the Bush Center’s Warrior Open Golf Tournament
- Texas Chiropractic Association District V Director
- 2010 Parker University Alumni Endowment Award Recipient
- 2015 Parker University Young Alumni of the Year
- Vice President of Parker University Alumni Board of Directors
- Texas Director of The Patriot Project, providing care to wounded warriors
Relationship to the Communitys’ Health
Dr. Oteo is also an active member in The Colony Chamber of Commerce. His background as a chiropractor with an emphasis on public health has led him to his role as a public health servant as a result. He encourages and coordinates efforts to provide spinal health education in schools, clinics, businesses, while also in other community settings. Through the Texas Chiropractic Association and the Patriot Project, Dr. Oteo also volunteers his time and talents in developing programs for legislative action to ensure access to chiropractic services for veterans and also underprivileged families. Dr. Oteo also provides chiropractic care to active duty soldiers, veterans injured in active duty, and gold star dependent families.